What are Cookies Used For?
Cookies can be used for storing your preferences while visiting our website and improving your browsing experience. Cookies also make your interactions with Torchmark Group faster and help us make sure that your Torchmark Group experience is personalized to you and in line with your settings.
Performance and Analytics
What information do we collect from you?
Torchmark Group may collect and process the following data about you:
• Name and contact information
• Your interests and visit behavior on the Torchmark Group website
• Computer IP address
• The method in which you found our website.
• Information stored in third party cookies
How we will use your information
We will use the information to help improve your web experience when you visit the Torchmark Group website. Your personal information will be used by us in any of the following ways:
• To contact you
• To relay information that you have requested
• To improve our service delivery
• To follow up on your interest in Torchmark Group
• For market research purposes
We do not collect your data for release to outside parties for marketing purposes or mailings.
Your information will generally be used to meet our legitimate interest in facilitating your interest in our business. However, in some cases where your consent is required, it will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings where you will have the choice to accept, reject, or delete cookies. You may find that certain functions of our website will not work as intended if you choose to change your settings.
How to contact us